Gianni Buonomo Vintners respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information. This policy applies to information we collect on this Website or in email, text, and other electronic messages with you. It does not apply to information we collect offline or through any other means, or to information collected by any third party, including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from the Website.
Children Under the Age of 21
Our Website is not intended for children under 21 years of age and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 21. No one under 21 may provide any personal information on the Website. If you are under 21, do not use or provide any information on this Website, make any purchases through the Website, or provide any information about yourself to us. If we learn we have received personal information from a child under 21 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 21, please contact us by sending an email to the address listed at the end of this Policy.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, mailing address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details; and/or
- Any other information you choose to provide via any form on this Website.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners and third-party advertisers.
Information You Provide to Us. The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence, if you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders.
You may be required to provide payment information before placing an order through our Website. We do not store payment information but provide it to a third-party processor to complete your transaction. Third-party processors receiving payment information are bound to keep it confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies. As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please email us.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information: